A round-up of interesting articles/content I have come across this month
- If you were 50, and had a time machine, what would you tell your younger self?
- Do you find yourself normalizing violent behaviour?
- When it comes to you, does Instagram feel as authentic as it used to in the early years?
- Cool inventions: a material that could absorb stormwater and prevent flooding and a robotic suit to help those who can’t, walk.
- This is the cutest video I have seen in a long while, and I watched it at the edge of my seat. Dumbfounding to discover there may be a sinister backstory to it after all. I honestly hope not.
What did you enjoy reading online this month?